At Regency Park, our Personal
Care Program ensures that our residents get the assistance they
need, through a program designed just for them. We provide all
the services essential to our seniors' health and well-being, including:
- Managing medication according to physician's instructions
- Balanced meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assist to schedule transportation to scheduled
activities and shopping
- Assist in scheduling transportation
to doctor appointments
It's difficult to know just when you should consider an assisted
living facility for your loved one. Listed below are some of the
indications that may suggest that it is time to start looking into
If you answer "yes" to
one or more of these questions, it may be time to contact us.
- Has my loved one ever confused his/her medications,
or forgotten to take them?
- Does my loved one sometimes seem needy,
lonely or depressed, asking family members to visit more
often, or calling more frequently?
- Has my loved one undergone
a recent medical crisis that requires some additional attention?
- Do I worry about my loved one being safe while alone at home?
- Does my loved one have multiple medical conditions that should
- Does my loved one need help arranging and scheduling
medical appointments and transportation?
- Is the companion
I hired reliable? What happens if the companion does not
- Is my loved one mentally sound, but physically frail?
I feel better if my loved one lived in an environment that
offered professional care around the clock,
three nutritious meals, and frequent interactions with